Mark Ash started to show interest in music from an early age and it was only a matter of time till he started mixing different records he had been collecting, on a pair of decks he had at the age of 11. His DJ career started in a small club, on island called "Rab" back in 1996. At the same time he had his own electronic dance music show on a local radio called 'Arbassential', where he was hosting many local DJ's and producers. As soon as he moved to "Rijeka", he became a resident in Rijeka's most famous club "Fun Academy" (ex Quorum Colours), then laters on Mark was also holding a resident spot in club "Colosseum" and another monthly residency at one of the most exciting Thursday nights in Croatia called "Silence" in club "Hobbiton". Helped out alot in development of electronic music scene in his town thru some very well listened radio shows on Rijeka's local Radio stations. Founded the first Record Shop in Rijeka called Muzikum Record Store, where he raised lots of upcoming DJ's providing them with the best music on market. He is also a part of "BalanceFM" project alongside his best mate " Lemon". The duo’s arranging different parties around Croatia and making one of the most respectable names for themselves on the local Croatian night life scene.
Mark Ash - "Sound of opium,vol. 1"
01. efdemin - le ratafia
02. pan-pot & vincenzo - faces
03. alex santos & djazzy - the look into your eyes (phonique remix)
04. jerome sydenham & tiger stripes - f12 go bang!
05. soulturist - lowfield high
06. legs eleven - reflex one (djinxx's vision)
07. boris brejcha - sunny air
08. deetron - i cling (djinxx moods)
09. sebastian davidson - bondi (eelke kleijn remix)
10. shlomi aber & itamar sagi - blonda (funk d'void remix)
11. mike miller - posh swag (jim rivers remix)
12. joris voorn - chemistry of attraction
13. ric mcclelland - uberknocker
14. vincenzo & elmar - fugism
15. joris voorn - the deep
LinkToMix_Sound of Opium. vol.1"